North Carolina

looking for AFFORDABLE venue in asheville!

Hello ladies! Doing a little bit of research for my SIS ;) the wedding will be next october and we are looking to do some type of hill top/mountain view setting with either outdoor reception or outdoor "feel" setting. it will be small, 50 ppl or so, as it will be a destination wedding (we are from florida). Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!         

Re: looking for AFFORDABLE venue in asheville!

• @argeraci Have you looked at Yesterday Spaces? It's a relatively new venue. Not sure about their pricing but I attended a wedding there and it was GORGEOUS. I also had a friend who rented out the Meyers Mountain Home for her smaller wedding and the photos looked beautiful. I've heard good things about Pisgah too, and Brown Mountain Beach Resort.
  • Dma361Dma361 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    I live in asheville, and am having my wedding at the beach, haha (grass is always greener, right?).
    I went to a wedding recently at Taylor Ranch and it was beautiful! Not sure on pricing but it was near the city, but very outdoorsy. The ceremony was on a small dock on a lake, with an awesome barn-feel reception space.
  • @ageraci....I'm from FL too!!  (Tampa Bay area)...We are getting married on 12/28/13 in Asheville at the Grand Bohemian Hotel.....have you found any luck yet with a venue? Has your sister found an officiant??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @DMI...may I ask whom you are using for an officiant??  A friend?? Just double checking and triple checking my friend's eligibility to marry us in Buncombe County
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Who, me? We're getting married in folly beach, not in buncombe, so I'm not sure about the officiant stuff here. I just live in asheville. And btw, I'm from Tampa too! Small world.
  • Ahhh...no kidding! How cool is THAT?? :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards