New York-New York City

Hair and makeup

Hi ladies, what is a reasonable price for experienced hair/make up artist for a wedding in NYC?  I presume I can save a bit if I get someone who does both?  Anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Hair and makeup

• After searching myself for hair and makeup (talked to over a dozen people/companies) and finding someone who does both is best but won't always save you money.  I got quotes from $350 up to $700 for hair & makeup.  I ended up going with Daniela Rodriguez NYC (http://www.danielarodrigueznyc.com/) - for brides hair & makeup (trial & wedding day) is total $400.  Her prices for bridesmaids hair/makeup was also the lowest quote I got too if interested in that service.  So far my experience with Daniela has been great - she's very friendly yet professional, prompt, has a beautiful portfolio (both website & Facebook photos), listens to your beauty needs/desires and has excellent reviews on Wedding Wire.  I will be using her for my wedding in May and can't wait to work with her more then.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Wow, $400 for both hair and makeup plus the trial is a really good price!  I have gotten some super high quotes.  I will check her out.
  • I used Anne DeMarco for makeup and was beyond happy with her. She only does makeup though & her price for the bride is $325
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards