Wedding Invitations & Paper

Want to do something cool with RSVPs after the wedding

Rather than just throw them away!   Any suggestions?

Re: Want to do something cool with RSVPs after the wedding

• Collage, scrapbook?

You could make a picture book from shutterfly or york photo and each page could be a photo of the people the invitation was sent to, and you could leave room for the rsvp to be pasted in next to it. So when you look through, it will be a picture of the guests and their rsvp!
  • We kept the funniest ones. And put with our wedding stuff. :) We didn't need to keep all of them. :)
  • I just got a handful back and I agree with huynhette, we have 2 that have personal messages on them from our friends.  We will probably keep those, but I want or really care about any of the others.
  • itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

I think we kept them (along with all of the wedding cards we received) in our "wedding box" (a plastic tote in the basement).

I haven't looked at anything in the tote in the entire year since the wedding.

It's easy to get sentimental about every little detail...so you have to weight the benefit of what you're going to keep and toss.

• Some good ideas! I may just do that... keep the ones with special or funny messages! Thanks!
  • We will keep the funny ones just in a wedding box. A friend got married soon and they did the madlib response card and then had wedding guests sign a page in a scrapbook with that response card pasted as their guest book.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards