Pre-wedding Parties

Stagette Naughty Words of Wisdom

I am helping to plan a stagette for a friend getting married in September and have been asked by the MOH to come up with Naughty Words of Wisdom for the bride to be that will be scrolled all over a T-Shirt and presented to the Bride to wear for the evening. The ladies at work thought of 

"Don't use your teeth"
"Birthday BJs are Mandatory" 

I was hoping you ladies could help me out a bit and get my creative juices flowing! 

Thanks! 

Re: Stagette Naughty Words of Wisdom

• What's a Stagette?
  • Yes bachelorette party/Stagette.Stagette must be a local thing? 
  • I am helping to plan a stagette for a friend getting married in September and have been asked by the MOH to come up with Naughty Words of Wisdom for the bride to be that will be scrolled all over a T-Shirt and presented to the Bride to wear for the evening. The ladies at work thought of 

"Don't use your teeth"
    "Birthday BJs are Mandatory" 

I was hoping you ladies could help me out a bit and get my creative juices flowing! 

Thanks! 
    I'm confused. I would think she would want to wear something cute/hot. I'm picturing her out in a white t-shirt with sharpie written all over it.

Anniversary

• Yes bachelorette party/Stagette.Stagette must be a local thing? 
    I've heard it called a doe and and hen party, but never a stagette o.0

Is this something you know she'll want to wear? I know that between me and my friends, we choose our outfits for special occasions very carefully. but you know her better than we do!

Personally, I wouldn't go for any risque phrases or terms, so I'm drawing a blank. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards