Hawaii

Honolulu vendor recommendations needed please!

I'm getting married in Waikiki sept 27, 2014. It's a destination wedding. FI and I are asking a trip out this fall to do some planning and relaxing. Can anyone recommend their hair and makeup artist, florist and officiant? We already have our photographer, ceremony, and reception booked. Budget for flowers is only $500. Thanks!

Re: Honolulu vendor recommendations needed please!

• Hello! I am getting married in Waikiki next week!

I am using www.flauntmakeovers.com for hair & makeup & Watanabe for flowers

I used Weddings of Hawaii for my ceremony which includes and officiant.

After my Wedding I will let you know how it goes!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello and congrats on your Hawaii wedding! Ours will be on September 13th!

We are going with Todd at always flowers. He was incredibly willing to work with a small budget and is even letting us rent his vases for centerpieces for a great price. He has been all around wonderful to work with and he is highly recommended.

I went to both bridal expos this year and found a really nice lady to do our hair and make up, and unlike other makeup artists on the island, she does airbrushing. She was really nice and I look forward to working with her.

Good luck!!

• Congrats to all of you!
    I got married on Oahu a couple months ago.
    We used Todd at Always Flowers.. He was wonderful to work with during the planning. However, when I picked up my flowers, I was late and he was still making my bouquet. But that have me time to check over everything else... And there were a few pieces missing. My bouquet didn't have all the flowers he suggested, but it was still beautiful. His work is amazing and I would still recommend him but check your order!
    Dorys Foltin at Maleana did my hair an makeup. She is so sweet and does beautiful work.

Who is your photographer? Where are you having your ceremony and reception?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards