Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding dress

I live in Orlando, but my wedding will be in Miami, where my family and most friends are located. This way, I would also want to buy my wedding dress in Miami.. I plan on spending about $1K on the dress. I will be going to Miami next weekend, and I would like to visit a few stores. Can anybody recommend one? Thanks!

Re: Wedding dress

• Options

It's not in Miami exactly, but you can try Patricia South's.  It's in Fort Lauderdale and they have a ton of dresses to choose from. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    The best bridal store in Miami is Brides of America... Yes it is appointment only but you have the store and the attention of the staff to yourself for your special appointment.. Thats where i got my dress from... David is such a great person and spirit!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I called Brides of America in Miami to try to make an appointment and the guy on the phone was plain RUDE right after I told him I wanted to spend no more than 1K. He made me feel like I basically had no money. He said to me how that was gonna be nearly impossible being how most of their dresses start at 1,500 and that he couldn't guarantee I'd find anything. Needless to say I didn't make an appointment. I went to David's Bridal and had a wonderful experience with sweet people willing to help me find the perfect dress at the price I was comfortable in.
  • Options
    @ohlittleheart woow I'm sorry to hear that he was completely sweet with me but hey you had a great experience with DB's and I didn't lol...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards