Missouri

Mid Missouri outdoor venues

Hi there. I just recently got engaged! And am already discouraged. I always thought I knew exactly where I wanted to get married. Cedar Lake Cellars in Wright CIty was my dream. Sadly that was shattered when I discovered that the rental fee alone is three times my budget. So I need help. I am looking for a rustic, barn, or pavilion type venue for my reception and ceremony in the Wentzville, Wright City, Warenton, Montgomery or Hermann area. I love the idea of using a park, in fact I fell in love with Bee Tree Park in St Louis but it is way too far for some of my guests. My budget is around $2000 but can fudge for the perfect venue. Do you ladies have any suggestions for something beautiful with and outdoor pavilion or barn type structure? Thanks so so much in advance.

Re: Mid Missouri outdoor venues

• Try Quail Ridge Lodge in Wentzville. Rent for the whole day until 11pm for 650.00. They book up fast so probably will only work if you are looking at next year sometime. It is listed under St. Charles County Parks. Check out pictures on Facebook Good Luck!

• We are building a new wedding & event center about 30 mins North of Buffalo. We even have an overnight suite....all bookings are under $1650!

-Nicole
    http://www.timberlinebarn.com  *   wedding & event venue
  • May not quite fit your style but we got a great price at Stone Hill Winery in Hermann
  • Not sure if it's out of your way but I am getting married in Owensville at White Mule Winery, VERY reasonably priced, food is good, and Karen has a lot of options for you. Also the night before the wedding you get to rent the whole B and B that is included in the package price...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards