Rhode Island

Crunchtime countdown.. vendors needed .help!

Okay so all the wonderful online wedding tools informed me we have 46 days until the wedding! what?? when did that happen.. anyhow I still have a few loose ends to tie up because of change in decisions and some things never were a big priority but now its a different story.. I need limo recommendations? like everyone professionalism is important but so is price.. also has anyone ever used stop and shop for wedding flowers? I have heard great things but never saw any wedding that has used them? we were not going the flower route originally and honestly its just not something I want to spend a ton of money on.. we have soo much to do it seems but im confident it will get done.. now to plan a rehearsal dinner.. :-)

Re: Crunchtime countdown.. vendors needed .help!

• For flowers, I highly recommend Whole Foods, Whole Foods University in Providence did a great job with our flowers, high quality on a budget (they were well below every other florist I met with) Delivery fee was also reasonable. Go in for a consult and they will work with you on the numbers and what you want. 
  • We just booked our getaway car with Five Star Limousine. My DOC actually dealt with them for us, so I have no first hand experience, but their pricing was significantly cheaper than the other quotes we got. They're also my DOC's preferred limo vendor and she's yet to steer me wrong when it comes to vendors.
  • thanks! I really appreciate the suggestions! am looking into them now
  • I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and her flowers were from S&S, I thought they were really nice.  She got her bouquet, the bridesmaids flowers, boutonnieres, and all the table flowers from them.  There are some pictures posted on a blog here, scroll to the bottom of the post for a look.

• cristin517cristin517 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    I used whole foods in providence. Kaylen was great and our flowers were beautiful
  • I spoke to Kalen today! She was so pleasant and I am excited to see what she puts together!
  • salon salon in MA for the limos and Secret Garden in Jamestown for flowers.
  • Sentinel Limo for transportation!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards