Oklahoma

tuxes/suits?

I'm just wondering where all of the guys in your wedding party are getting their tuxes or suits. We are having an afternoon wedding, and my fiance is a cowboy. He wants him and the groomsmen to wear boots and jeans with jackets and ties. I'm fine with that. I was just wondering if anybody else has done this, and if so, were you able to rent just the tux jackets or suit jackets? Also what's the best place to rent with the best prices? We were thinking tan jackets, but I'm not sure if you can rent those or not.

Re: tuxes/suits?

• edited December 2011
    We are going to go to Stage. They are supposed to have good ideas. My future MIL called them and they said if you get 5 you get the grooms for free. You might check them if there is one near you. I know there was one in Edmond when I lived there 7 years ago.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jennOKjennOK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I'll check there. We have one in my town.
  • edited December 2011
    I'd also check Kohl's.  They have great sale prices all the time.  I'm sure you could buy suit jackets there or at Stage for cheaper than renting.
  • jennOKjennOK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went by a local place here in town that uses the same company for their rentals as Stage. They were much cheaper than renting from Men's Warehouse, like $30 per suit cheaper.

I'll look at Khol's too. We were just talking that if we can purchase them for almost as cheap as renting them then we'd just do that. There's no need to give a company the money for one day's use when we could buy them and have it forever for the same price.
  • Were doing the same thing tuxs and boots and cowboy hats. Tuxedo Junction had a lot of western style tuxedos that my fiance liked and Tom's as well. Just some ideas

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards