Wedding Reception Forum

How to pull off light refreshments/snacks

I need some ideas on how to pull off a reception with light refreshments and hors d'oeurves. The ceremony is at two o'clock with the reception after.

So my questions are how do I pull this off without a hitch, what kinds of hors d'oeures should I serve and how should I word this on the invitations?

Re: How to pull off light refreshments/snacks

• Hey! Great idea. We have changed our ideas so many times. When you have a big guest list you always want to make sure your not breaking the bank lol. We are thinking of having desserts and light refreshments. It will be in October so we will have Coffee, Tea, Cider, and other drinks. Cakes, pies, and light foods like meatballs, wingdings, etc. I was afraid that people would think it was tacky but the more I researched, I've realized that it has become pretty popular. We are also having live entertainment to give it sort of a dinner show feel(without it really being DINNER)...Hope it works out for you. Do whatever is best for YOU!!

• edited August 2013

Is this some sort of joke from GBCKers? Resurrecting zombie threads to talk about "themselves"?

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

• Is this some sort of joke from GBCKers? Resurrecting zombie threads to talk about "themselves"?

What?

• Viczaesar said:

Is this some sort of joke from GBCKers? Resurrecting zombie threads to talk about "themselves"?

What?
    I will 2nd that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards