Hawaii
Options

Any suggestions for a good beach wedding planner for a north shore Oahu wedding in July 2014?

I am struggling to find wedding planners that will do weddings like what Barefoot Weddings Hawaii used to do on the North Shore of Oahu. I would like to have an arch, flowers, chairs, tiki torches etc and since they can't be placed on public beaches, finding someone that still does these settings (like so many of the images for Hawaiian Weddings) is really hard. We will probably have to have the service at the home we choose to rent for our trip.
Does anybody have any suggestions or advice. It would be greatly appreciated as we are travelling from Sydney to have our Hawaiian wedding.

Re: Any suggestions for a good beach wedding planner for a north shore Oahu wedding in July 2014?

• Options
    Hi littlek69, I am also from Australia and got married in Hawaii November last year. Diana from Oahu Wedding was our wedding planner & she is amazing. We didn't have our wedding the way you would like yours but hopefully Diana would be able to help you. Her website address is oahuwedding.com Any questions feel free to ask. Good luck with the planning! Mel
  • Options
    Try contacting Summer Kapanui alohabecker@gmail.com I was at a wedding she was the planner for and it was just like ur describing.
  • Options
    you'll need to find an estate, they don't allow set-ups on the beach anymore (ie: arch, chairs, etc.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards