Texas-San Antonio

San Antonio- Small wedding venues

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for a smaller venue in the SA area that could hold anywhere from...say 50-100 people. I've been looking more for restaurant or outdoor venues, but anything will do, I just need to get an idea of what's out there. :) I saw some suggestions on here, but was wondering if anyone had anymore. TIA! 

Re: San Antonio- Small wedding venues

• Hello there! I just popped on here because I sometimes do, and saw you! Not trying to be creepy. My friend who got married in SA in May got married at Marriage Island which is outside the courtyard of the Hotel Contessa on the Riverwalk. It was pretty public, but people were really respectful, even the river tour boats. They actually had a tour boat come by just as she and her husband were pronounced man and wife and everyone cheered. It was really cute. they had a pre-wedding cocktail half-hour at the hotel and some drinks after. They had their reception at Pat O'Brien's, which wasn't a bad walk, but I'd imagine you could have it at the hotel or at another Riverwalk restaurant. (FI and I loooooove Bella on the River, it's pretty intimate and I know they host parties but have no idea what their costs are)

She had about 60 people. The one thing is that there weren't many places to sit during the ceremony. I'd imagine you'd go through the Hotel Contessa (it's gorgeous and my friend said they were some of the most helpful people she met) for info about the island. I think her total budget was under $10000, but most of that went to Pat O's. 
  • Haha! Hey Divine, you creeper you! Hmmm, I saw about Pat O's but I need to get in touch with them and a couple other places I've seen. Don't know exact budget details, or even dates for that matter but it doesn't hurt to get a feel for what's out there. :)  Also, thanks for the info! 
  • we are getting married at the victoria black swann inn. its mor for the outside concept, great for the small tea and cakes type thing if you know what I mean :-)
       I posted  the link for you to check out   http://www.victoriasblackswaninn.com/
    hope you like 

-andrea 
  • Does anyone have any suggestions for a really small wedding, like 25-30 people? Thanks!
  • my brother-in-law is turning his property into a wedding venue and it will be up and running in a month or two. It's down Blanco Rd from loop1604. If you're interested, I can get you contact info!

• KaiylaKards, I saw a couple of pictures. It's beautiful! Could you send me some more information please?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards