Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Affordable venues w/ onsite ceremony in Philly/Lancaster areas

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are hoping to get married by the end of this year or begining of next year...it's kind of last minute so our budget is very tight!! I am from the Philly area but currently reside in central PA, so they are the areas that we are looking into. Our guest list is about 65 and our total budget for the dress, rings, venue, etc. is under $5000. I know our options will be very limited, but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Thanks :)

Re: Affordable venues w/ onsite ceremony in Philly/Lancaster areas

• That's a tight budget by my cousin did her wedding for $5,000 with 50 guest (granted it was in SC so not much help for you here!).  You could start with partyspace.com.  They have a ton of venues on there and it lets you look at the venue's calendar and see whats available.  They have a feature that alerts you when a date you want either becomes available or is taken. I am thinking that finding vendors with availability will be the toughest part right now.

Best of luck!

Meghan
  • Hi!!!
    You may also want to try Four Points by Sheraton. They are in Northeast Philadelphia.
    65 people in their ballroom would fit great.
    They also include Cake and centerpieces in their package. So that's two less things you need to worry about. They will also work with your budget. They can customize a package to fit your needs and budget.
    Try them.. 267-350-6011 ask for Wendy
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards