California-San Diego

*BRAND NEW GOWN FOR SALE* David's Bridal Wedding Dress and Beaded Sash

My loss is your gain!

My fiance and I were going to be having a wedding on July 12th in downtown San Diego, and this was the dress I was going to wear. Last week, we decided to pull out of the wedding plans. Instead, we have opted to have a small private ceremony in the Mexican Caribbean during what was originally planned to be our honeymoon. Although, it is unfortunate that I won't be needing this BEAUTIFUL dress anymore, we are still very excited about our new marriage plans.

This dress and sash was purchased brand new from David's Bridal in Vista, Ca on March 12, 2013 (as you can see on the receipt in the photos). I tried it on just ONCE in the store and purchased it. It has since been zipped up inside it's David's Bridal gown bag safely and securely. It is BRAND NEW. The pictures on this ad were taken the one and ONLY time I tried the dress on. I was sending pictures to my sister while I tried on dresses.

Asking only $850 OBO for both the wedding gown and the sash together.
This is a deal because with the in-store prices plus taxes I paid well over $850.
Again, my loss is your gain...

About the dress:

- SIZE 8
- Has NOT had ANY alterations to it since purchased!
- DOES NOT come with veil
- Galina Signature Collection
- Rich in detail and style, this taffeta ball gown is the perfect balance of drama and romance.
- Form-fitting taffeta bodice features dropped waist and all over ruching for a flattering look.
- Cascading floral appliques shape the breathtaking skirt.
- Chapel train.
- Fully lined. Back zip. Dry clean only.
- Color Ivory.

About the Sash:

- Heavily beaded sash is chic and elegant.
- Imported.
- Measures 2" wide; 102" in length.
- Beaded portion of the sash measures 13.5".
- Ivory Color
- Size: One size.

eBay Listing:
http://r.ebay.com/hLhJMO

Dress:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Taffeta-Ball-Gown-with-Floral-Appliques-on-Skirt-SV415

Sash:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Heavily-Beaded-Sash-G21600

******************IMPORTANT********************

**** Please, email me first with "DAVIDS BRIDAL GOWN :)" in the subject line so that I know it is not SPAM ****

Please, only SERIOUS inquiries and buyers.

After your email inquiry we can discuss arranging a time for a viewing/fitting, if you are local and/or willing to take the trip...

tags:
wedding gown dress david's bridal bride ceremony reception gift tuxedo suit prom party celebration package deal cake dj caterers catering venue rentals rental cater planning coordinating coordination marriage married honeymoon groom bridesmaids maid of honor bestman marry ivory white floral vintage luxury etsy pinterest save the date custom diy perfect elegent photographer florist vendor professional special occasion bachelorette flowers print sale event vera wang oleg cassini melissa sweet db studio designer collection dresses elegant formal engagement affordable style dream invite cheap discount discounted

Re: *BRAND NEW GOWN FOR SALE* David's Bridal Wedding Dress and Beaded Sash

• Hi! I just came across this site. I'm not sure if you have already sold your dress or not. I was wondering if you would be interested in selling the sash separately.
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards