Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

What do Y'All Think?

I'm having my friends do my hair since our budget is tight. This is what everyone liked most at the end of the night. We attacked my head with pictures so we could remember it on the wedding day. What do y'all think?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What do Y'All Think?

• I agree with Lia.  My only other comment is in picture 3, there's a very obvious line, where your scalp shows prominently.  I would want a little more hair coverage there, if it was me.
  • ComipaComipa member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    When it comes to the scalp showing I agree, I had mentioned it after we were done and she knows to cover it more when we do it for the wedding.

As for the size of the bun, I'm using one of those doughnut looking things you can get at Walmart or Claire's. Do they make those things in just a little smaller size? I got mine at Claire's and they only had large (mine) and small, which looked WAY too small. Is there a medium?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you try Sally Beauty?  They have all kinds of fun stuff.
  • I like it. Its fun and complex. Would look best if you dress is simple.
  • Smaller bun

• I think you have too many ideas on your head. I would remove some of the elements for a more cohesive look. My two cents.
  • I love your hair color. :-)

I agree with SBmini - there's a lot going on. I prefer updos, so I would keep the sides the way they are (very pretty with the twists and french braid) and have all of the hair in the big bun. But that's just me!

Good luck!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards