Rhode Island

Invitations

I was wondering if anyone has any good recs for invitations, save the dates, table cards etc! Thanks

Re: Invitations

• I got all my stationary from Wedding Paper Divas.  The service was great and the invites look amazing.  They often have coupons/sales for up to 30% off, so I figured out what I wanted ahead of time and ordered when I received a 25% off coupon.
  • I also used Wedding paper divas - used the coupons to keep cost down.  They can also send along free samples to see what you like. Overall, it was a very easy experience and it kept costs down. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ditto WPD. Amazing quality for a very reasonable price. You can order 8 free samples and they will give you a coupon for 20% off but you can sometimes get 25% off so just be on the look out for it.
  • I actually used David's Bridal.  They did a great job and I got lots of compliments on them.  I also looked into invitations by dawn.  
  • I ordered my STD's from Shutterfly (with a coupon it was around $80 for 150 cards with multiple color photographs), but we'll be ordering our invitations from Minted.com. Minted has a wonderful invitation sample kit, and you can also order free samples of specific designs. The prices are comparable to WPDs, except the stationary is all designed by independent artisan designers.
  • New England Invitations on Main Street, East Greenwich. Pamela handled all my paper products - save the dates, programs, out of town box labels, menu cards, placecards, invites, you name it - she does it all and  it's all gorgeous!~
  • I had a decent experience with paper moon, however make sure you deal exclusively with Lauren.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards