Still need the following:
Florist
Tuxes
Mother dresses
Flower girl and ring bearer attire
Limo
Favors
Garter, ring bearer pillow

I'm happy the major things are out of the way but I'm also afraid that I'm going to miss some things as I'm taking things easy right now. Am I forgetting anything else? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Help me figure out if I'm missing anything

• I assume your venue includes catering as well?  What about hotel blocks for OOT guests, and transportation if necessary?  Rehearsal dinner?  Hair/makeup appointments (for you/bridesmaids/moms)?  Not that all of these are necessarily applicable, just things to consider.
  • @arrichter1 Yes, catering is included with the venue. We probably won't need hotel blocks either as we don't have almost no OOTs and the ones that are OOT stay with family/friends when they visit. Already have my hair/makeup trials set up as well. No rehearsal dinner either (it's a Jewish wedding and we don't do rehearsal dinners). I did also realize that I forgot to include on my still needed list a cake topper, toasting flutes and cake cutting set which I might get from a local store but still looking at other options online. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sounds like you're pretty much on a roll.  I have a lot done, but there is still so much more to do.  I'm hoping I can get it all done.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Are you decorating the reception venue with things besides flowers?
  • No, the venue is already a gorgeous catering hall and does not require any decorations 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Guest book?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards