Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

HELP

So after spending the last few months picking out dresses for my entire wedding party, I find out the website I was looking on was and SCAM!!!  Now I am EXTREMELY hesitant! I am getting married in Vegas (planning for 100, banking on 50 guests) but I am afraid every website is "too-good-to-be-true" was wondering if anyone could help me get start i have a very low budget but have found ways to make it work, however the cheap pricing leaves me skeptical!

this is the website I have found the ceremony i want in my price range, can someone tell me if this is legit?

Re: HELP

• Let me clarify: you're concerned about the wedding package being a scam, not the BM dresses, right? 

Make some phone calls. Ask for references. Check local reviews. Usually, too-good-to-be-true things usually are. Take a chill pill. If your plan is Vegas, there are a million reputable sites to get married. I understand you have a budget, but that's the beauty of Vegas - that is, it can accommodate many budgets. 
  • You can do some investigating, as ElcaB suggests.

If, for example, you can find good reviews in a large number of different places, then I think it's more likely that the site is for real and not a scam.
  • Ask on the Vegas board. They are a great resource.

• @VegasGroom, this bride could use your help!
  • Thanks for paging!

OP; yep please come over to the Vegas board and we can try to help you out with nearly anything related to getting married in Vegas:

http://forums.theknot.com/categories/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas

Any website called lasvegaswedding4u is not necessarily a scam but more likely just a reseller of everything they 'offer' so going direct can bypass the middle man and help you out.

Based on the pictures, I have a sneaking suspicion that the venue is really just the Angel Park Golf Course:

http://www.angelpark.com/

If you like that kind of thing, other ones you'd want to check out would be:

Las Vegas Country Club
    Revere Country Club
    M Resort

and there's several private homes on golf courses that will give you the same thing along with a multi-thousand square foot home for a week.  We can get you pointed in the right direction if you post on the Vegas board with a detailed list of guest expectations, budget, desires, likes and don't likes, etc.  Check my website too, in my sig; lots of getting married in Vegas tips and tricks.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards