Massachusetts

Bachelorette

Hey ladies! My best-friend is getting married in January and I need some bachelorette party ideas. We had tossed around a few plans when she was aiming for a fall wedding but with the Big Day booked right in the middle of winter none of them will work. We don't want to go too far out of the area since she'll be a brand new mommy in October and doesn't want to risk getting snowed in out-of-town. She's a really amazing lady and I want to give her a fabulous night to remember...but I am fresh out of ideas. I've never been a MOH before and well, it's daunting at times! Help!

Embarassed
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette

• edited December 2011
    What area are you looking in?
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am up for any ideas...she originally wanted to do something "fun" like what I am hinting to my sister about for my wedding, which is a trip to Dave & Buster's in Rhode Island. My bestie is a really fun outgoing girl, not much into anythign too girly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Kelmal, what town are you in? Have you ever been to Hu Ke Lau in Chicopee? It would be good for dinner and a shower -- maybe even have her go on stage and dance? 

For ridiculous rowdy nights, my friends from home always go to Fat Cats in Springfield, but it's pretty trashy- haha - but if you're going to do the whole fake veil and penis straw thing, that's the place to go.

There is a martini bar in Springfield called Shakago that is fun and has really really good drinks and a good DJ. 

I don't know the Worcester area at all, but if you want to travel to Boston, it sounds like Gillians would be right up your alley. It is right next to Fenway Park on Landsdowne Street, and they have bowling alleys, pool tables and lots of bars. It's 3 or 4 floors and connected to Tequila Rain, a dance club. Boston Beer Works is right up the street where you could go for dinner. Parking is tight, but it would be a fun night out if you want something fun and laid back.  
    160 image 99 image 13 image 48 image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards