Connecticut

dakille studio new britain brides or anyone who checked them out

so i am looking for a photographer i have such a tight budget and i don't have a mass amount of money for a photographer. dakille studio is in my hometown and they do weddings they have been around for years my mom had some of her baby photos done there and they did my grandparents wedding.. 

the grandson runs the place now according to the website and i did not find any info on pricing. it looks like they are on vacation so i cant really get any info. has anyone heard of them or used them were they good were they resonable? everyone so far i have contacted wants like 3000 and up.i cant see spending all that money. i also have some photographers in my family that will be bringing there cameras to take photo shots as well but mostly ceremony and some reception.

Re: dakille studio new britain brides or anyone who checked them out

• Check out Alyse Nicole Photography. They did my cousin's wedding and I booked them for ours. $1550 for two photographers for the entire day and you get a free engagement session. Alyse and her fiance are so friendly and talented!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards