New Jersey

Adminstrative/Service Charge for Landmark Venues (Liberty House, Stone House, Snug Harbor)?

My fiance and I are looking into The Ryland Inn for our wedding and reception next fall and we were wondering if any of you have recently used any of the other Landmark Venues for your wedding/reception. We've been told that their 22% service fee is non-negotiable, due to being a company-wide policy. Have any of you folks been able to get a different rate? Many thanks for any info or advice that you can offer!

Re: Adminstrative/Service Charge for Landmark Venues (Liberty House, Stone House, Snug Harbor)?

• The Ryland looks amazing! We are having our reception at Liberty House and we not able to negotiate the service fee at all. They did lower their minimum head count by 25 for us and "threw in" a couple of extra stations for cocktail hour. Other than that, they were pretty firm with the pricing. We looked at Stonehouse as well and got the same feeling. Ryland *may* be willing to negotiate a little more, since they are just up and running again, but I wouldn't bet on it. HTH and good luck in your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards