August 2013 Weddings

Back and married!

We just got back from our honeymoon last night!

The wedding was amazing-other than a few late drop-outs with so so excuses, absolutely no problems. We planned for every sort of weather disaster but got mid-70s with no humidity for our outdoor New England wedding. I couldn't believe it! The day went so fast I'll have to wait for pictures to see most of the decorations I worked on, but we had an amazing night. The band we saved all year to get was definitely worth it. They were awesome! No pro pics yet, but I'll post them once I get them!

Unfortunately our good luck didn't extend to the HM. We spent three nice days in Maine, and then were set to go camping on Grand Manan, an island off of Canada, for three more. The night before our ferry, H got very sick with a stomach bug. Thinking it was from a bad combination of food and beer, we got on the ferry anyway. It turned out to be an actual stomach flu, so poor H had to spend half our honeymoon lying down in the tent on a beautiful island we would have loved to explore.

The good news is he's better and starting an awesome new job today, and I have an interview lined up for Wednesday! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your weddings, and look forward to staying in touch on FB!

Re: Back and married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards