Wedding Party

Personalized Champagne Flutes?????

I want to send my to-be bridesmaids and MOH a gift box with a few things inside asking them to be my bridesmaids. One of the items I would like to be a personalized Champagne Flute with more than just their name and the wedding date.  Where in the heck can I purchase 5 of them? I don't need 72 of them! The minimum order for the places i have looked it over 40 flutes.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Personalized Champagne Flutes?????

• Try etsy.com
  • kkellen said:
    I want to send my to-be bridesmaids and MOH a gift box with a few things inside asking them to be my bridesmaids. One of the items I would like to be a personalized Champagne Flute with more than just their name and the wedding date.  Where in the heck can I purchase 5 of them? I don't need 72 of them! The minimum order for the places i have looked it over 40 flutes.  Thanks for your help!

Do they regularly drink champagne? If so, it would probably be nice to buy them a pair of flutes. One mismatched flute is kind of pointless.

http://www.etsy.com/search?q=custom%20champagne%20flutes&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&ref=auto1

• I agree that pairs of flutes would be better.
  • Things Remembered.

Your heart is in the right place, but I would rethink this idea. If you live near any of these people, a face to face conversation will be much more meaningful. If you don't live near them, a phone call or skype would be really meaningful also. Tell them why you've chosen to ask them and why it's important to you to have them next to you as part of this special time. IMHO, that's a lot more meaningful than a single piece of glassware that will probably end up at a garage sale or salvation army.
    *********************************************************************************

• And I also think The Knot Shop

Anniversary
  • Do they drink champagne?  If any of them are like me a hate champagne they aren't going to get much use out of one flute.  If you are determined to do this then at least get a set because one random glass is kind of useless.

I get that cutesy gifts and poems and what not are super popular because of Pinterest, but honestly a nice telephone call, Skype convo or in person get together with each person individually is much more meaningful then sending a box full of stuff they may never use.  Also, a conversation is free so you will be saving yourself a ton of money that you then could use towards their bridal party gift or even towards the wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards