May 2014 Weddings

wedding colors

2»

Re: wedding colors

• We are doing more of a pink/yellow/mango color scheme. I love spring and pink is my favorite color. My family always has been a fun group to hang out with, and I think my FI and mine's color choices are definitely going to reflect our bright/fun personalities :)
  • @bellaluna290 - That's the colors we're going for also! I just found the perfect pair of navy blue shoes last month to wear on the big day and I'm so excited.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Our colors are fuchsia/pink and orange (maybe a little yellow). I wanted bright bold colors!
  • kap05kap05 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    we're doing raspberry, ivory, and gold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing metallic gold and white with some coral... no theme but I am using chevron patterns were I can...
  • I'm going with a rainbow/sprinkle theme & color scheme!  All girls are wearing the same dress but in different colors!  Fuschia, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Green and Orange!  So far it's been pretty easy!  There's a fine line between Pretty and Carnival, so I'm trying to walk that tight rope! :)
  • edited August 2013
    We chose a neon color palate, orange, pink, purple, and turquoise. Our theme is a retro 50s style, to match our drive in venue, so we are reflecting the neon lights. I'm hoping to do tea length dresses, with modest necklines, and the boys are wearing classic suits instead of tuxes. image
  • We are going with grey, yellow and cream. Rustic reception, burlap and lace and love birds on all of the stationary.
  • were doing pale yellow, coral, peach, and ivory for a soft spring feel but it is also on the beach so were throwing in some shells, sand dollars, and starfish.
  • I seem to be drawn to champagne, pink and peachy orange for the wedding...doing a vintage romantic theme.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards