February 2014 Weddings
Options

Affordable Wedding

Hi my fiancé and I would like to have our wedding in a February but were having a hard time finding an affordable one within NJ or PA area does anyone know of any nice places that include a lot esp. open bar for 70-90 per person? any help would be appreciated

Re: Affordable Wedding

• Options
    You would definitely be better off posting this particular thread in the local boards as the brides here are from all over. 

Good luck though!

What date we're ya'll hoping for?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I really dont know that area but I do know how we did our civil ceremony may not be an option for you. We just went to a nice national park and had a picnic. Check the parks in the area and see what's available. Just know they are typically dry if a national park. Does someone in your family have a home or property that could host? What is your budget?

We did the civil ceremony very cheap 300 for picnic, cake, license, officient for 7 people. Our "white wedding" will be much more pricey.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    snippet17 said:
    I really dont know that area but I do know how we did our civil ceremony may not be an option for you. We just went to a nice national park and had a picnic. Check the parks in the area and see what's available. Just know they are typically dry if a national park. Does someone in your family have a home or property that could host? What is your budget?

We did the civil ceremony very cheap 300 for picnic, cake, license, officient for 7 people. Our "white wedding" will be much more pricey.
    Congrats on being married already!
    Thank you :). I'm happy, our families are super excited for us too.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    @amyleehal I am from NJ. whats your budget? and what area of NJ are you looking?
  • Options
    @dancer2873 i am leaning towards central nj because my fiance family lives in north jersey and mine live in south..my budget is  no more then 20,000
  • Options
    @carolinaheart thanks for the tip and we want febuary 21st :)
  • Options
    did you look at the bridgewater manor?
  • Options

@dancer2873 thanks for the tip the place looks beautiful and we have an appt set up for this weekend to see it.

Amy

• Options
    great hope it goes well.
  • Options
    The Windsor Ballroom and Pierres of South Brunswick have great rates.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards