Wedding Party

Online Dress Purchases

I have had my eye on a Bill Levkoff dress for my bridesmaids for my wedding in May 2014. I am considering buying the dresses online because they are $70 cheaper than any salon I have looked at. Has anyone ever bought from Wedding Shoppe Inc., and was it reliable to get the dresses you purchase?

Thanks!!

Re: Online Dress Purchases

• If it's the one based out of St. Paul, MN, they look reputable. I haven't bought anything from them personally, but I'd be more comfortable doing that than some Chinese knockoff site. Maybe try posting on the Mpls-StPaul board on TK as well?
  • I haven't bought any clothing online and I don't plan to for the wedding. A lot of things can go wrong and it's sometimes best if you can go to a store in person and handle the issue. I know a lot of sites can be reputable and don't mean to make a mistake, it can happen.
  • Hi Aryan - I just wanted to let you know that my girls ordered their dresses from the wedding shoppe inc and things worked out perfectly. The dresses were gorgeous - definitely not knock offs.

My girls also wore Bill Levkoff - what dress are yours wearing? Best of luck!!
  • There's nothing wrong in buying from online shops as long as you're confident that they are reputable companies. If you have local shops near your place, you might want to consider buying from them so you're sure about the actual size and appearance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards