October 2013 Weddings

Photobook guestbook

Has anyone done one of these? I'm looking into making on so far I've only checked on shutterfly and was a little overwhelmed at all the different photobooks you could make and different designs of them. Any advice on where to make one or tips on them?!?

Re: Photobook guestbook

• I really like this idea! I've used MyPublisher a few times. You have to download their software to create the book on but it is really self explanatory. I am leaning toward a framed photo with a large mat that guests can sign. What pictures will you use in your book?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I use Shutterfly often, and had received a coupon code for a free 8x8 photo book. I used that coupon to make our photo guest book.

I used one of the pre-made templates, and just filled it in with pictures from our engagement shoot. It was nice that the template already existed, so there is ample spots for people to write messages and little stories, and there is a nice amount of photos.

As with all Shutterfly products, the quality is really nice as well. And, you can't beat free!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• We have done this for us :) I made the book up, took me maybe half and hour? We used all of our engagement photos from our photographer and some great "family" photos that my dad took with myself, my FI and our furrbaby :)  Can't remember what website I used but it was super easy and they sent it to me in like 3 days!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rkborkbo member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    We are doing something similar to this. Our photo booth company provides a photo book that our guests can put one of theirs pics in and write a note next to it. We loved this idea because we didn't want a traditional guest book.

We were going to do this or the fingerprint tree. We loved both ideas and we wanted something that could be easily displayed. Not just names in a book that gets put away and never seen.
  • I made one on Shutterfly.. turned out beautiful! We used pictures of us throughout the 4 (almost 5) years we've been together and put them in chronological order. You can pick a template book (I think we used one that WAS for a guestbook) and then pick your background and can even change the photo arrangement depending on how many pictures you have for a particular page. We left the margins of pages open for people to write their messages.. and even did a couple of lined pages in between. The design options were pretty limitless.. so you can be as creative or simple as you want. Good luck!
  • Try Somerset albums and AdoramaPix...same concept as shutterfly and snapfish but much higher quality
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards