Wedding Woes
Options

I'm going out tonight

To a club.  With girlfriends and stuff.  One of my friends is DJing.  He's really good and I haven't heard him since the house parties came to an end about...jeez, six years ago?

IDK if I have any club appropriate clothes anymore.  Also, I think I might have to nap before going.  Especially since I woke up at 6 am.  Without the damn alarm.  Why can't I do that on work days?

Re: I'm going out tonight

• Options
    That sounds like tons of fun.  I hardly have opportunities to do that, bu then when I do I think "how in the hell do other people do this!?!?!". 

Have fun.

Also, as far as clothes go....shorts and heels, Tight on bottom-big on top....more room for drapey.

• Options
    Girl....NO.  :D

I don't even own a pair of shorts.  :D  I don't really do tight anywhere right now.  :D

I'm probably doing jeans, heels and this sparkly top I like.
  • Options
    YES, do what YOU like, because regardless of the wardrobe dujour of the clubbing scene, you feeling good is going to look better than any damn wedge and latex booty short.
  • Options
    I'm teasing you, lady.
  • Options
    at the bachelorette party i went to, there were a ton of women out at da club in maxi dresses. WHERE MY PEEPS IN BIG SHAPELESS DRESSES AT! HOLLA!
  • Options
    I know, but I know you're serious tooooooo. 

I am just a shorts girl because regardless of how I think I look to other people (hey jock), I like how I look, so there. 
  • Options
    I think you'd look great in that.

But even if I had the body I wanted, I probably wouldn't wear that.  It's just never been my style.

But I would probably fall somewhere between shorts and HMo's maxi dress ladies for the club.  :)
  • Options
    How about: 

Drop crotch pants and a backless shirt?

no?

Sad

Basically---recycle any popular club look from 1984-1995.  Sounds good.
  • Options

Don't forget to take your foam finger!

• Options
    Hey, I LOVED my backless shirt back in the day!  But still w/jeans.

I think if I showed up w/a foam finger, the friend who is DJing would pass out from laughter.  I might have to do that just b/c now, @tawillers.
  • Options

Yay!

• Options
  • Options
    AAAHHH.  I can't unsee that, Oface!

• Options

V, I thought we were starting an intervention for you.:)

I do like that one, though. I'm going to have to rate my top 5 gifs for you.

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    That sounds  like awesomeness!  Oh the backless shirts.....
  • Options
    Hahaha, NOLA. I probably should back down on it since yesterday. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards