Flowers

Brooch bouquet vs. Fresh Flowers

This has been a really really hard topic for me! A brooch bouquet vs. a regular bouquet?? Thoughts?? 

Re: Brooch bouquet vs. Fresh Flowers

• I like the floral bouquet. I think the blingy brooch bouquet's take attention away from the bride.
  • I loved the brooch bouquet originally and I have seen some beautiful ones, but honestly think it has sort of played itself out.  Flowers are classic and timeless which is what you will want when you look at your pictures 20 years from now.
  • I think that's a really personal decision. I think brooch bouquets look beautiful, but I would personally never want one. It depends how you feel about them?
  • I am not a flower person so I decided to make my own (and the girls'). It is mostly a fabric flower bouquet with a few brooches thrown in to spice it up. Before I could have cared less about the bouquets and didn't want to spend the money and now that I am DIYing it all it will be cheaper than if I got real AND it will be so much more meaningful to me since I made them.

It's definitely a personal choice though! And if you are planning on buying a brooch bouquet it can get pretty pricey (I think more so then real!)
  • I personally like a flower bouquet, but I have seen some brooch bouquets that were quite well done & looked great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards