October 2013 Weddings
Options

NWR: Car accident

Yesterday I was in a car accident on my way to school. Yesterday also happened to be the 1st day of school for my students. The accident was completely my fault. I rear ended a truck at a rotary. However, I am extremely lucky in two ways. I am not hurt and the guy for some reason never stopped. He kept going. I pulled over right away and watched him drive off as if nothing happened. My car is in bad shape though and I had to have it towed. I live about 40 minutes from work and thankfully was only about 15 minutes from school and my parents. My dad came and picked me up and brought me to school. I was such a mess. Thankfully I always try to get to school 45 minutes early so at the time of the accident, school wasn't starting for an hour so I still made it to school with 20 minutes to spare! My principal was amazing and told me that if I need to leave the class for any reason to take a breather, I could go hang out in his office. What a way to start the school year! Between this, and having a shitty day the day before with losing a loved wedding item, I am so happy the week is over and ready to start fresh!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Car accident

• Options
    I am so sorry.  You have a great outlook - it's amazing you nor anyone else was hurt.  Wishing you a very uneventful week next week!
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards