New Jersey
Options

Molly Pitcher Inn/OysterPoint/The Mill

k854kk854k member
First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
edited August 2013 in New Jersey

Still on a hunt for our wedding venue...we are looking at Molly Pitcher Inn, Oyster Point Hotel and The Mill at Spring Lake Heights on Saturday.  Any comments/feedback from brides that were married here or future brides that have visted these places?? Thanks!!!

Re: Molly Pitcher Inn/OysterPoint/The Mill

• Options
    My sister looked at all 3 and decided on the Molly Pitcher because of the food and the ceremony location.  I've heard good things about all of them though.  I think it's a matter of personal preference.  I'm not sure, but I think the Mill does more than one event at a time.  If you go, see if they have separate rest rooms for each event so you're not running into the other bride!  
  • Options
    I visited The Mill, and while the coordinator was super nice my concern was the space for cocktail hour in their upstairs atrium looking room. I thought it'd be a bit tight, and there wasn't any outside space immediately off of there -  which is something we kind of wanted. It's not a deal breaker for most, smoking guests would just have to go downstairs and either out front or back.
  • Options
    Thank you for the responses!!  We ended up going with the Mill :)  Amy, the coordinator, really sold us on the place.  We were looking for a more intimate feel which the Mill was perfect for!  Just a FYI for anyone meeting with the Molly pIcther Inn, ask for someone besides Judy.  Even if we really wanted the Molly Pitcher Inn, we would have walked out just because of her.  She rushed us through the entire experience and it was not pleasant.  We are extremely happy with our pick so far!
  • Options
    I am sorry you didn't have a good experience with the Molly Pitcher Inn. We met with Kelly when we toured the venue. She was very nice, informative, and took her time to show/ explain everything. We didn't end up there either but the decision was very tough. Glad you chose your venue and that you are happy with your choice!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards