Ohio-Columbus
Options

Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?- CLOSED DISCUSSION. BARN IS NOT OPEN AND VENDOR WAS BANNED.

13»

Re: Barn Wedding Venues Near Columbus Ohio?- CLOSED DISCUSSION. BARN IS NOT OPEN AND VENDOR WAS BANNED.

• Options
    As of May 2013 - Lori's barn is not available for private events.  But, check out some great ideas in the post titled Barn Wedding Venues near Columbus
  • Options
    Lorriwolfe,
    Could you please email me your information if your space is still available? I am recently engaged and from the sound of it, you may have just what we are looking for! Allory10@gmail.com. -- please email pictures! I am very excited to see them!
    -Allory
  • Options
    As of May 2013 - Lori's barn is not available for private events.  But, check out some great ideas in the post titled Barn Wedding Venues near Columbus

• Options
    I second Jorgenson Farms! They are so accomodating and the Sunday package is cheaper there than anywhere else we looked. We aleeady knew we wanted City Bbq as our catering so it worked out great that they allow outside vendors.
  • Options
    lorri- I know this thread is a bit old but I'm hoping I might be able to get some info from you regarding the property. My email is natchore@gmail.com. Thank you!!
  • Options
    donethat said:

• Options
    Mod, can we lock these two barn threads that are advertising for a barn that isn't even a useable location? PLEASE? pretty please, with sugar on top :-9
    For real.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards