New Jersey
Options

NJ Wedding Venue Suggestions, Help Please?

love0208love0208 member
5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
edited August 2013 in New Jersey
Hello!! Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to wedding venues in the ballpark of $55/pp?  I found a venue, but I am fearful maybe I am moving too fast. Thank you for your help!

Re: NJ Wedding Venue Suggestions, Help Please?

• Options
    What makes you feel like your moving too fast?  When is your wedding?  Things in NJ tend to book up quickly so if you think you found the perfect place jump on it because it might not be available for long, at least not on the date you want.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think it was the Gran Centurions I went to that had specials for $50, but it was not an attractive place in my opinion... however the season/day of the week usually is a big price point factor also.  I ended up going with the Berkeley Plaza on a Sunday night and negotiating some things out to make it $65.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    love0208love0208 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2013
    @50ShadesOfMe, I think I am moving to fast because I only looked at 2 places including this one.  I feel like I should shop around a little more, but every place that I call is over budget.  I know my budget is a tad bit unrealistic for the 'bigger places with a view" etc, but you never know.  @Rakkaya87 thanks for the suggestions, Berkeley was my 2nd visit, beautiful venue!  
  • Options
    @pearl78 Gotcha.  I think if you truly have fallen in love with a venue then go for it, especially if its in your budget.  I wish it came that easy for my FI and I.  We looked at about 7 venues and were about to give up and take a break.  We had one more appointment and we were going to cancel it out of frustration, but we decided to still go.  So glad we did because that was our venue.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @50ShadesOfMe WOW, I can definitely understand that!  I think I would have been on atleast my 10th venue if the places I called fit my budget, BUT, I think I am going to go with it.  No one is beating the price for what he is giving me and the food is amazing from what I am to understand.  Congrats on find your venue when you did, it's hard and fun shopping for them, lol.  Thank you so much for your suggestions and thoughts, you have a great one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards