Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Budget Fort Worth Flower vendors? Or DIY?

Does anyone know any budget FW flower vendors? I only need my bouquet and 3 bridesmaids bouquets. I'm doing centerpieces myself (orchids) and using satin ribbon flowers for boutonnieres/corsages. I was considering the natural touch flowers but went to Hobby Lobby and didn't care too much for them. I want to use real flowers but I don't have a preference as to which kind of flowers (roses, carnations, etc.) Also, I'm not sure which type of flowers are cheaper, I heard it depends on season (wedding in November).

I was also considering DIY bouquets but have no idea how long in advance to prepare them or how long they last.

Looking to spend $200-300 on these 4 bouquets.

Thanks!

Re: Budget Fort Worth Flower vendors? Or DIY?

• I would suggest trying Central Market or Market Street since that is all you need.

We also had a Knottie some years ago DIY her flowers and she took a $40 (back then) class at the Fort Worth Floral Market so that might be something to look into.  She used farmstogo.com for her flowers but she did end up purchasing her bridal bouquet at Flowers for You in Irving.

• There was also a girl who DIYed her flowers and ordered them from Sam's.  She also made a very detailed post about it.  I will try to find it later.
    Anniversary

• I ordered all my flowers through Sam's club bulk. Was under $500 for over 300 stems. All were absolutely beautiful and everything lasted over a week. We did all arrangements and bouquets ourselves:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards