New Jersey

Makeup Artists Advice Needed

edited November 2013 in New Jersey

Hi Knotties,

Hoping ya'll can help me! I'm looking for a MUA and am stuck between Michelle and I Do. I did searches on the boards but didn't find too much insight. If you have worked or met with either of the two can you please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

PS-- The "I Do" Your Hair & Makeup I'm referring to is the one in North Jersey and is run by Gianna and Breanne. I understand there is a company in Westfield with a similar name, but that is not the one I'm inquiring about.  

Re: Makeup Artists Advice Needed

• I just made an appointment for a trial with Michelle Rivera in October.  I'll let you know how it goes!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Michelle is wonderful! I did my trial with her and promptly booked her for my wedding. She is very talented and SO easy to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had a trial with Michelle for my shower and she was great! She is so sweet and I wear makeup on a daily basis and she nailed the look I was going for.
  • I used I DO and couldn't have been happier!  I found their prices to be very reasonable, especially since they come to you and the end result was better than I ever imagined.  I was very happy after my trials and even happier on my wedding day! Breanne and Gianna were SO easy to work with, very flexible, and extremely talented. They totally nailed the look I was going for based on just a few pictures and my explanations. I don't know anything about Michelle, so I can't compare, but I can't recommend I DO highly enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards