Students
Options

Intern Gifts

My summer intern will be leaving me at the end of the week. I typically give my interns a gift at the end of their semester to say thank you for all of their hard work, in addition to treating them to a nice lunch on their last day. I typically like to give something that they'll find useful in their professional life.  If you were an intern wrapping up your last semester in your field, what kind of gift would you appreciate from you supervisor (in the $20-$25 range)?

Re: Intern Gifts

• Options
    My summer intern will be leaving me at the end of the week. I typically give my interns a gift at the end of their semester to say thank you for all of their hard work, in addition to treating them to a nice lunch on their last day. I typically like to give something that they'll find useful in their professional life.  If you were an intern wrapping up your last semester in your field, what kind of gift would you appreciate from you supervisor (in the $20-$25 range)?
    Besides a really good recommendation, and the ability to list you as a reference, I can't really think of anything else.

Honestly, maybe a gift that they can use, movie tickets or restaurant gift cards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards