Attire & Accessories Forum

Accessories for this dress?

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Sweetheart-Ball-Gown-with-Beaded-Floral-Applique-CPK512_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-Oleg-Cassini

What type of accessories would you ladies suggest for this gown? I'm worried about overshadowing or taking away from the beautiful floral detail on the bodice which is the focal point of the gown, but I'm also a very blingy girl that would like some jewelry. :) 

Thanks in advance for your replies!!!

Re: Accessories for this dress?

• I would stick with a bracelet, maybe something with some sparkle, and some earrings. For the earrings I would stick to post earrings, that way your attention remains focused on the dress.
  • You can easily wear a nice blinged out bracelet and some decent size dangle earrings without it taking away from your dress. It would compliment it.

• Dangle earrings, bracelet, and if you like a super simple necklace. I'd recommend doing a big, fab, over the top bracelet, but you could do big fab earrings instead. Do only one piece over the top though, otherwise it .ight be too much.

Anniversary
  • I would stay away from a necklace. I think it would take away from the top of the dress. Its beautiful! But you could do big earrings and even a bracelet.

• I would stick with a bracelet, maybe something with some sparkle, and some earrings. For the earrings I would stick to post earrings, that way your attention remains focused on the dress.
    I agree completely! Stay away from a necklace in order to highlight the beading, and go with a bracelet and some very sparkly stud earrings that will highlight your face but not dangle and take away from the dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards