Ohio-Northeast

Any Northeastern Ohio Knotties getting married after 10/13/12?

Hey Ladies,

After stalking every Michaels store in Ohio and visiting every craft related store a million times, I finally have many of the table decor items for my wedding in October. I was thinking that I may be able to save another bride the hassle of doing all of this, if any of you are interested in purchasing any of the items after my wedding. I realize that my wedding is 9 months away, but I figured it may be helpful to others to see what will be available, as if you are serious, I'd be willing to hold onto an item for you. I have manzanita branches that have been spray painted silver, silver chargers, purple handing crystals, purple glass candle holders, purple glass rocks and 24 inch cylinder vases, amongst other items. Wedding colors are purple and pewter. Thanks!

Re: Any Northeastern Ohio Knotties getting married after 10/13/12?

• Do you have any way to show pictures? I am not 100% sure...but I am leaning towards colors of plum and light blue..my weddings not until 2013 LOL th hanging crystals, glass candle holders,and rocks and cylinder vases may be an awesome find!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_northeastern-ohio-knotties-getting-married-after-101312?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:111Discussion:ec1e3cb8-3e6f-4c0f-840f-c0743cb54636Post:7be06511-3e7d-4de9-b8d5-b00932c4c7ea">Re: Any Northeastern Ohio Knotties getting married after 10/13/12?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have any way to show pictures? I am not 100% sure...but I am leaning towards colors of plum and light blue..my weddings not until 2013 LOL th hanging crystals, glass candle holders,and rocks and cylinder vases may be an awesome find!
    Posted by jmayinc[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm with the link to pictures. Thanks!
  • Sorry I just noticed your response...I'm not even sure how to check my pm's...I've never got one =|
  • Hey! I have included a link to some pictures of the items that will be available. Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74788499@N03/#photo6731510419

• I know this is a long shot but do you still have the branches available and if so for how much?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards