Massachusetts-Cape Cod

beachie wedding!

Unfortunately, my engagement/wedding was cancelled. I want to sell absolutely everything. I will be posting pictures within 7-10 days of all of the items. Everything is brand new, never been used/worn. Here is a sampling of what I have available:
1. multiple seashells
2. message in a bottle (plastic bottles for invitations) along with trinkets that go into the
bottles.
3. Maggie dress, style Mirabella, size 16 (never has even been tried on)
4. crystal drop earrings (matches the dress)
5. tote bags for out of town guests
6. lots of sea shells
7. VS "bride" two piece lingerie
8. Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses
9. cake topper blue andirondack chairs
10. cake and knife serving set
11. lobster trap card box
12. two unopened garters
13. rolls of tulle
14. bags of raffia
15. sea glass
16. large and small, blue and white paper ball lanterns
17. multiple color/sizes of old navy flip flops
18. star fish
19. frisbees (to be used in out of town guest bags)
20. beach bags (for out of town guests)
21. guest book
22. 'just married' flag to hang outside

hope to get some hits on these items!
kim

Re: beachie wedding!

• I'd be curious to see your pictures! 

We have most of our ideas in line but we are having a beach themed wedding.....I'd like to see your lobster trap card box, for sure!!!

so sorry to hear that everything was cancelled...
  • Sorry to hear about the cancellation! I am having a beach wedding next summer by the Cape. I'm interested in seeing your pics (lanterns and sea glass sparked my interest).

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_beachie-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:94Discussion:27e0237d-5731-4f09-a1cf-b1f6c2fc38e0Post:c4b8ba99-58f9-4d6f-a7bb-2f89bb082896">beachie wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, my engagement/wedding was cancelled. I want to sell absolutely everything. I will be posting pictures within 7-10 days of all of the items. Everything is brand new, never been used/worn. Here is a sampling of what I have available: 1. multiple seashells 2. message in a bottle (plastic bottles for invitations) along with trinkets that go into the bottles. 3. Maggie dress, style Mirabella, size 16 (never has even been tried on) 4. crystal drop earrings (matches the dress) 5. tote bags for out of town guests 6. lots of sea shells 7. VS "bride" two piece lingerie 8. Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses 9. cake topper blue andirondack chairs 10. cake and knife serving set 11. lobster trap card box 12. two unopened garters 13. rolls of tulle 14. bags of raffia 15. sea glass 16. large and small, blue and white paper ball lanterns 17. multiple color/sizes of old navy flip flops 18. star fish 19. frisbees (to be used in out of town guest bags) 20. beach bags (for out of town guests) 21. guest book 22. 'just married' flag to hang outside hope to get some hits on these items! kim
    Posted by nicunicu2002[/QUOTE]
  • Sorry to hear about the cancellation. I am interested in your Old Navy flip flops and cake and knife serving set. Our wedding is in the Cape this September, and we have all the same ideas!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_beachie-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:27e0237d-5731-4f09-a1cf-b1f6c2fc38e0Post:c4b8ba99-58f9-4d6f-a7bb-2f89bb082896">beachie wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, my engagement/wedding was cancelled. I want to sell absolutely everything. I will be posting pictures within 7-10 days of all of the items. Everything is brand new, never been used/worn. Here is a sampling of what I have available: 1. multiple seashells 2. message in a bottle (plastic bottles for invitations) along with trinkets that go into the bottles. 3. Maggie dress, style Mirabella, size 16 (never has even been tried on) 4. crystal drop earrings (matches the dress) 5. tote bags for out of town guests 6. lots of sea shells 7. VS "bride" two piece lingerie 8. Kate Spade crystal toasting glasses 9. cake topper blue andirondack chairs 10. cake and knife serving set 11. lobster trap card box 12. two unopened garters 13. rolls of tulle 14. bags of raffia 15. sea glass 16. large and small, blue and white paper ball lanterns 17. multiple color/sizes of old navy flip flops 18. star fish 19. frisbees (to be used in out of town guest bags) 20. beach bags (for out of town guests) 21. guest book 22. 'just married' flag to hang outside hope to get some hits on these items! kim
    Posted by nicunicu2002[/QUOTE]
  • Hi, do you still have any of these items? #9, 11, 17, 19, 21 & 22?
  • So sorry to hear that...im getting married in the cape in may same theme...i would love to see pics and maybe buy some items from you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards