Flowers

Wedding Flower Cost

Hi guys-

I really need help with wedding flower costs!! I will have 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, flower girl and an outdoor wedding for about 200 people. How much should I be spending on flowers???

PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: Wedding Flower Cost

• This really varies on the region and also what type of flowers use and how elaborate you want things.

• With such a large wedding party your probably looking at atleast 3000 if your planning reception and centerpieces as well. Just for the Party your looking at close to 1000. These are prices in NJ/Pa area. Any other add ons will up your cost
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2013
    Generally, you should be prepared to spend around 10% of your total wedding budget on flowers but as others have said, it will also depend on things like your area, amount and type of flowers used, etc.  The 10% is a good guide to start with, however since you are having a large wedding party and guest list, it could be a little more.
  • As others have said, it all depends.  I am planning on buying bulk flowers from Sam's club and having a friend who is an event planner arrange them (but I am sure with some practice/you tube anyone can be decent depending on flower type). She offered her services for free, but I will definitely get her a nice gift for assisting. I plan on spending no more than $700 for centerpieces for 24-ish reception tables and the ceremony.  For the ceremony I am having 3 bridesmaids and 1 bridesman/4 groomsmen.  Plus two bubble girls (no flowers for them) and two junior groomsmen/ringbearers (is that a thing? LOL)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards