Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

The Knot Magazine is looking for brides who...

I’m looking for brides for an upcoming article for The Knot who found their dress IN our magazine-here’s the catch…not in the ads section, but in an article or feature story. This could also be an online story. Here's an example: http://wedding.theknot.com/bridal-fashion/wedding-dress-shopping/articles/best-dresses-under-2000.aspxPlease email our Fashion and Beauty Editor at hlevine@theknot.com with your story and the chance to be featured in The Knot magazine. Thanks so much!
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: The Knot Magazine is looking for brides who...

• We are having a beach wedding in Anna Maria Island Fl. @ the Sandbar Restaurant Oct. 2013.I am a Floral Designer( I know everyone is or thinks they are) and have designed this wedding with a whole lot of imagination and tons DIY easy projects.I even located a Jim Hjelm dress for 1000.00 that retails for 3000.00 yeah,yeah off the rack. Pair that with a W-TOO sash , some foot jewelry, towering centerpieces and personalized DIY wedding favors and you have an article every bride can sink her teeth into ...not her mommy and daddys wallet. The colors are Purples,Lavander, and Burlap Fabric...I know burlap ..how does that fit in with Lavander ,the kiss of death color. It just does cause, well, like i said, I am a designer ! Anyways,would love to have the Knot on board.
  • @tainslie99 - You do realize the post you responded to is FOUR years old, right?? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards