Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Fall engagement photo ideas?

We're getting married next fall so we thought it'd be perfect if we took our engagement pictures this fall with all the foliage, etc. But aside from a pumpkin patch I'm having a hard time coming up with places and posing suggestions for our photographer. 

Anyone else have any ideas? 

Re: Fall engagement photo ideas?

• sarahtrg said:
    We're getting married next fall so we thought it'd be perfect if we took our engagement pictures this fall with all the foliage, etc. But aside from a pumpkin patch I'm having a hard time coming up with places and posing suggestions for our photographer. 

Anyone else have any ideas? 

Technically, your photographer should be scouting locations and should have suggestions for you...

What about strolling through a farmer's market? Walking on a nature trail?

•   You could always look in your photographer's portfolio for locations they have shot at before that you like.
  • Good ideas. Thanks ladies. I just wanted to go to my photographer with a few ideas ready. 
  • I think a park or just anywhere outdoors would be nice.  You could be photographed underneath a tree with all of its coloured leaves or on the ground in/surrounded by the leaves.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards