Maryland-Baltimore

Travel Agent Recommendations?

Hi ladies!

My fiance and I are getting married in May 2014 in NY (my home area) but are currently living in Howard County. Since we live here I am looking for a local travel agent to start brainstorming honeymoon ideas and costs. Does anyone have any good recommendations in the area? I have AAA so was thinking of checking them out - has anyone used them before.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Re: Travel Agent Recommendations?

• My fiancé and I booked our honeymoon through cheapcaribbean and they have been fantastic. I even looked at various sites and priced out everything and it was $300-$500 cheaper when booked through cheapcaribbean.com then separately from other sites.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Bump.

Looking for someone local to go in and chat with. Not keen on dealing with someone only on the phone Very disheartening that all my searches have come up with nothing so far.

• I was at Savage Mill recently and there was a travel agency there, but I don't know of anyone who has used them. Sorry. -_-
  • Thanks for your help ladies! I have an appointment with Liberty Travel in Caotonsville next week. The agent I spoke to on the phone was great so hopefully she is great in person too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards