Getting in Shape
Options

squat challenge??

Anyone done the squat challenge and seen results? I'm a natural pear shape and have 2 kids (the cellulite kills me lol), so I'm always worried squats will make me bigger in the thighs instead of toned. wanna look good in shorts for once for my honeymoon!!

Re: squat challenge??

• Options
    Squats will definitely tone up your booty/legs, but there's no way to tell how it will reshape them as it's all based on your body itself. Like PP said, diet is key to lose body fat, which will be the biggest factor in seeing results. 

Personally, I don't like the squat challenges as I just think its too many squats. You can achieve the same results in far less moves if you do weighed squats instead.
  • Options
    If you are looking for a good lower body workout I liked Brazil Butt Lift. It is tough but man I saw a difference in my thighs and hips. I would say overall the best thing is combing a workout regime with a clean diet to see your best results. 
  • Options
    It looks like this is just air squats (squats without weight).  A pp noted that she thinks its too many squats, but after looking at what it suggests per day, I wouldn't be concerned.  This will certainly help you tone your quads and legs, but this won't necessarily be the differentiator in how you look in shorts, depending on your weight.  I do a ton of squats (this is often part of my warm up, and often included in my workouts along with other movements such that I can easily hit 100-200 per day, with no issues) and I wouldn't say it's been a game changer for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards