Arkansas

Stores with Bridesmaid dresses in the Conway/Russellville area?

Hello, fellow knotties. I have my dress (soo pretty). Now the time has come for my bridesmaids to find their's. The problem is that I have one that lives in Little Rock, 1 in Conway, and 2 in the Harrison, Ar area. They've all agreed to meet in the Conway area to shop for bridesmaid dresses, but I can't really find a store that has a wide selection of them in-store. Rendezvous, in Russellville, mostly carries Alfred Angelo and Formal Affairs, in Russellville, mostly carries Mori Lee. I'm less concerned with the dessigner brand and more concerned about finding a style they all like. Any bridal boutiques in that area with a less exclusive selection? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stores with Bridesmaid dresses in the Conway/Russellville area?

• I'm not sure if you're willing to go farther than Russellville, but Danielle's bridal in Clarksville has a pretty good selection according to their website. I know that's where a friend of mine is getting her bridesmaid dresses, and it didn't take them long to pick one out.

Hope this helps!
  • My bridesmaids are spread across several states so meeting in one place to shop together wasn't an option. Also when one bridesmaid and I did get to shop together, there were only a few samples in a size she could try on since she's not a size 4, very frustrating and depressing. My MOH found this brand called Kennedy Blue on this website, http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/kennedyblue, and they have this incredible "find-try-buy" service where they'll ship you a sample in your requested size for $1. We ended up ordering from them and the dresses just got here today. I am very pleased with them.
  • There is also Conway Tuxedo & Bridal...I'm not sure what all they carry but I've been past it several times.

• Thanks, Ladies. We ended up doing a fitting at David's Bridal and as a thank-you for the girls who traveled so far, I took them out for lunch. We didn't find the perfect bridesmaid dress yet, but at least they got to try a few things on and get an idea of we'll be looking for. Thank you all for your help and I'll be sure to check those other stores out! There were only two that we really liked at David's Bridal, and no one really loved them. I want my bridesmaid to feel sexy and beautiful, so the search continues!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There's a new place over by the courthouse in Russellville but I forgot the name of it. They always have lovely dresses in the window. Seems to be a locally owned place, too. I've not been in there yet, myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards