Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Need Help/Advice for Photographer Search!

Hello, I am getting married July 12, 2014 at Lake Lanier. Most of my wedding details are planned and finalized. This photographer part though is killing me!! It is making me want to pull my hair out. Either they have a package I want and are way too expensive..or they have great prices but have TERRIBLE reviews. This is exhausting me and I just need to start a fresh search. Can anyone give me some tips/advice?? I am on such a tight budget. Thanks!

Megan

Re: Need Help/Advice for Photographer Search!

• Have you tried posting this on your local board?  Tell the folks there what style you are looking for and your budget and see if anyone has any recommendations.   You can also search the boards for keywords (photographer and your state) and see if certain names pop up alot and work from there.  Good luck!
  • Hi Megan,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding ! I booked The Big Affair photography for my wedding. Tomas & Agne did an amazing job and I don't think how else better could it be. So check them out :)
    Good luck on your wedding planning !

• I don't know if this works for photographer. I guess it's better to try than not to ask for a discount. I know plenty of people that continue to talk to the photographer until they lower their price. Maybe that will help out.
  • Megan, try to contact The Big Affair. I heard so many amazing reviews about them. Check it out if they do destination wedding. Good luck!
     Liza
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards