Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Can't get in contact with wedding phoographer

I'm getting married in a month on September 21st. I booked my wedding photographer pretty early for the wedding and I also hired her to do boudoir pictures so I could give them as a gift to my fiancé the day before the wedding. I paid her the deposit for the wedding and the boudoir pictures as soon as we booked her. She had initially asked me to contact her in May so that we could schedule a date. After contacting her mid-May via email, I didn't hear back. I gave her a about three days until leaving her a voicemail just to make sure she got my email. After a week went by, I sent her another email which she replied back to in 48hours me saying that she would look at dates and get back to me. A MONTH after that, I decided to send her an email with my available schedule to make it easy to pick a date to shoot my boudoir photos. I had to send two more emails before finally hearing back from her. I know she has been busy but it is now August 22 and I'm not sure I have confidence that she will actually be able to shoot the photos and edit them in enough time for me to give them as a gift for the wedding. I don't want to be a crazy obnoxious bride but I feel like It's time to start being more demanding with the photographer. I am also worried about her shooting my wedding since she has not gave me much of a reason to trust her. Should I try to look for another photographer as a backup? Any suggestions on why my next step should be.

Re: Can't get in contact with wedding phoographer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards