October 2013 Weddings

1 month!

October 12th brides we are officially at the ONE MONTH mark!!! I am surprised there isn't a post already!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 1 month!

• So excited but so ready for it to be done! Drama on fi's side and I am just done with it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yaaaay!! I can't believe it's so close now!
    This weekend we're meeting with our officiant to work on the ceremony, and also meeting with our venue to finalize decor and everything. I'm excited!
  • Yay!  can't wait!  We paid photographer today the rest.  We confirmed rehersal will be on Thursday @ 5. I have  my trial with the MUA on sunday to try airbrush.  I am bringing one of my bridesmaids with me to see how it goes,  She already did my regular makeup for my first engagement pictures so I know I like her regular makeup at least.  Then on Monday we have our meeting with our DJ.  So many song choices!  He is also doing our uplighting!  He said he would do a monogram for free which I was VERY excited about.   We also sent our final layour of the ceremony to the JP and we are happy with the way it works!  So many things to do!  I can't wait to be married and on our cruise!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Ahhhh! So exciting. Final countdown is on!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I'm thread-jacking, because there are only two Oct. 13 brides, and we hit the one-month mark TODAY!! YAY!!!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • How exciting! I am 7 days away from the 30 day countdown. 
  • Somehow, 4 weeks sounds even crazier than 1 month. It's roughly the same (but a few days shorter) but it just SEEMS so MUCH shorter, ya know??
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards