Massachusetts-Boston

Experience with The Lenox Hotel?

Has anyone hosted or attended a wedding at the Lenox? Their prices are unbeatable for the Back Bay, and I love its historic and boutique feel. Because it's a hotel, though, I'm concerned about the quality of the food. The dance floor also seemed awfully small, though they assured us it would be fine for a wedding of around 100 guests. Any insight would be appreciated!

Re: Experience with The Lenox Hotel?

• I'm getting married there next month!  We had our tasting a few months ago and it was unbelievable!  The food was definitely a concern of ours, so they actually let us eat at City Table to try it before we committed.  There is a lot of flexibility with the menu as well - most of what we're serving isn't on the catering menu.  We also had the same concern about space - we got to peak into a wedding with 140 people.  It didn't look cramped at all.  We're having about 120 people and we were worried our dance floor/venue would like empty (we knew a friend who got married at the Hyatt in Boston with about the same #;  it looked very empty & you could practically hear echos).  We couldn't be happier!
  • Thank you so much for the information! It's really helpful. We're requesting our contract from the Lenox tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. I hope you have a wonderful wedding!
  • Thanks, you too! Let me know if you have any questions along the way!
  • I went to a wedding there this summer.  We had a great time!  They seemed to have it together.  Our friends were very happy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards