January 2014 Weddings

Outerwear

Hi guys! I was just wondering what other January brides are doing as far as outerwear? I want photos outside, but don't want to be freezing/covered up!

Re: Outerwear

• I am going to purchase a faux fur shrug from the bridal salon where I got my dress. Most of the outdoor pics will be with my FH and myself only. 
    I feel bad asking my bridesmaids to spend any more $ on attire, SO I am going to buy $10 pashminas for each of them and we are going to do quick photos with the bridal party (they all agreed to this method! lol.) The guys will be ok in their jackets.
    We've had some mild January's here in Jersey so this should be ok!!

If you don't want to wear anything in the photos, just wear your regular winter coat and remove it when you are ready for the photo op.

Wedding Countdown Ticker "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden where the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
  • I plan to buy a shrug of some sort. And getting the girls a wrap. Wearing your jacket until time for the photo is a great idea!
  • I'm just wearing my jacket until my photo time and limiting the amount of people involved in the outdoor shoot.  I might do a few shots with the bridal party outside, but then let them go and enjoy the coffee hour I'm having while FI and I get our shots done. 

• I am borrowing a fur stole or jacket from a dear family friend who is like a grandmother to me.  She will be unable to attend the wedding so I'm so happy  can borrow her furs.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards